Carlingford Celtic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The homepage of Vitoria's only international 5 a side team

Latest topics
» CARLINGFORD CELTIC - BAR IMEL-SU - 09'00 Domingo - Hegoalde
Captain's Crack - Bar San Francisco - Carlingford Celtic EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:36 pm by matthew

» LA QUINTA DEL PELICANO v CARLINGFORD CELTIC - Domingo - 12:00 - ALDABE
Captain's Crack - Bar San Francisco - Carlingford Celtic EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:20 pm by matthew

» RESTAURANTE DORTMUND - CARLINGFORD CELTIC Domingo 14 10:45 ALDABE
Captain's Crack - Bar San Francisco - Carlingford Celtic EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:51 pm by matthew

» CARLINGFORD CELTIC - CASA PALENCIA - DOM 7 - 12:00 - HEGOALDE
Captain's Crack - Bar San Francisco - Carlingford Celtic EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:36 pm by matthew

» INTER GASTEIZ v CARLINGFORD CELTIC Domingo 19:00 HEGOALDE
Captain's Crack - Bar San Francisco - Carlingford Celtic EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:25 pm by matthew

» Carlingford Celtic v Airotiv Gasteiz - Domingo 30 de Mayo - Hegoalde - 10.45
Captain's Crack - Bar San Francisco - Carlingford Celtic EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:10 pm by Bobby on the bench

» Carlingford v La Quinta del Pelicano - Sunday 23rd at 20.15 in Pio Baroja
Captain's Crack - Bar San Francisco - Carlingford Celtic EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:01 am by Bobby on the bench

» Congratulations every body
Captain's Crack - Bar San Francisco - Carlingford Celtic EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:13 pm by Coach

» Casa Palencia v. Carlingford Celtic Domingo 25 Pio Baroja 16.45
Captain's Crack - Bar San Francisco - Carlingford Celtic EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:05 pm by matthew

Poll
calendar

buscador vuelos baratos

You are not connected. Please login or register

Captain's Crack - Bar San Francisco - Carlingford Celtic

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

captaincunt

Admin

A very good performance from the whole team. The passing was there and the movement and the aggression. There was a slight improvement on the communication but we still seem a bit quiet.

Special mention to Darren for his 3 cracking goals and a very special mention for Aitor who made many brilliant saves because if not it could easily have been 5-5 or a more high-scoring game.

A special message for Luisda: Shoot low next time and you'll see then how many more goals you can add to your tally of 11 so far this season.

It's nice to get back to back victories and let's hope we can make it 3 straight wins next weekend and go into the christmas break in a healthy position.

We all know that next weekend we're playing the shittest team in the league. In theory it means it should be a walk in the park but we mustn't go into the game thinking it's over before we kick a ball. I'd like to see exactly the same as yesterday. I'd also like to see us score a lot of goals and increase our goal difference and I'd like to think we can survive the game without conceding.

See you all next weekend.

P.S. Did anyone have the shits the day after the curry? I did Very Happy

ginger

ginger
Admin

Hooray!!!

Well done, lads. bounce

Maybe even I might score next week! Shocked

No ring-sting after the curry, but a bit of spicy-sphincter! Twisted Evil

babelfish wrote:¡Hooray!!! Chavales, bien hechos. bounce

Incluso YO pudo anotar quizá la semana próxima! Shocked
¡Ninguna anillo-picadura después del curry, pero un pedacito de la picante-esfinge! Twisted Evil

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum