Carlingford Celtic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The homepage of Vitoria's only international 5 a side team

Latest topics
» CARLINGFORD CELTIC - BAR IMEL-SU - 09'00 Domingo - Hegoalde
Captain's Crack - Apellaniz - Carlingford Celtic EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:36 pm by matthew

» LA QUINTA DEL PELICANO v CARLINGFORD CELTIC - Domingo - 12:00 - ALDABE
Captain's Crack - Apellaniz - Carlingford Celtic EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:20 pm by matthew

» RESTAURANTE DORTMUND - CARLINGFORD CELTIC Domingo 14 10:45 ALDABE
Captain's Crack - Apellaniz - Carlingford Celtic EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:51 pm by matthew

» CARLINGFORD CELTIC - CASA PALENCIA - DOM 7 - 12:00 - HEGOALDE
Captain's Crack - Apellaniz - Carlingford Celtic EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:36 pm by matthew

» INTER GASTEIZ v CARLINGFORD CELTIC Domingo 19:00 HEGOALDE
Captain's Crack - Apellaniz - Carlingford Celtic EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:25 pm by matthew

» Carlingford Celtic v Airotiv Gasteiz - Domingo 30 de Mayo - Hegoalde - 10.45
Captain's Crack - Apellaniz - Carlingford Celtic EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:10 pm by Bobby on the bench

» Carlingford v La Quinta del Pelicano - Sunday 23rd at 20.15 in Pio Baroja
Captain's Crack - Apellaniz - Carlingford Celtic EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:01 am by Bobby on the bench

» Congratulations every body
Captain's Crack - Apellaniz - Carlingford Celtic EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:13 pm by Coach

» Casa Palencia v. Carlingford Celtic Domingo 25 Pio Baroja 16.45
Captain's Crack - Apellaniz - Carlingford Celtic EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:05 pm by matthew

Poll
calendar

buscador vuelos baratos

You are not connected. Please login or register

Captain's Crack - Apellaniz - Carlingford Celtic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

captaincunt

Admin

Evening all,

I've just finished watching the match and here are my comments:

Defence:

The defence was very solid and we dealt with everything that came our way. We showed this by only conceding 1 goal which was a complete fluke.

A negative comment however is that when we defend we don't protect the ball by putting our bodies in the way of the ball and the man. Instead there were a few times when we got caught out and almost got punished because we showed the opposition too much of the ball. We also seemed to panic a bit when the opposition put pressure on. The way to deal with this is like I've said before, get your body between the man and the ball, be strong and hold him off. if he takes you out then we'll get a free kick.

Attack:

Another 4 goals today which was nice to see. We're in good form in front of goal. 18 goals in our last 4 games is a good return. The passing was much better today and 1st touch was impressive too.

Next week's game:

Next week we're up against Bar Santiago. We've seen today that they're a decent team and can score goals so we will have to guard against complacency.

I'll be in touch during the week confirming match time details and if there will be any training on Saturday.

Nighty night

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum