Carlingford Celtic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The homepage of Vitoria's only international 5 a side team

Latest topics
» CARLINGFORD CELTIC - BAR IMEL-SU - 09'00 Domingo - Hegoalde
F.S. Gasteiz - Carlingford Celtic EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:36 pm by matthew

» LA QUINTA DEL PELICANO v CARLINGFORD CELTIC - Domingo - 12:00 - ALDABE
F.S. Gasteiz - Carlingford Celtic EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:20 pm by matthew

» RESTAURANTE DORTMUND - CARLINGFORD CELTIC Domingo 14 10:45 ALDABE
F.S. Gasteiz - Carlingford Celtic EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:51 pm by matthew

» CARLINGFORD CELTIC - CASA PALENCIA - DOM 7 - 12:00 - HEGOALDE
F.S. Gasteiz - Carlingford Celtic EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:36 pm by matthew

» INTER GASTEIZ v CARLINGFORD CELTIC Domingo 19:00 HEGOALDE
F.S. Gasteiz - Carlingford Celtic EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:25 pm by matthew

» Carlingford Celtic v Airotiv Gasteiz - Domingo 30 de Mayo - Hegoalde - 10.45
F.S. Gasteiz - Carlingford Celtic EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:10 pm by Bobby on the bench

» Carlingford v La Quinta del Pelicano - Sunday 23rd at 20.15 in Pio Baroja
F.S. Gasteiz - Carlingford Celtic EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:01 am by Bobby on the bench

» Congratulations every body
F.S. Gasteiz - Carlingford Celtic EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:13 pm by Coach

» Casa Palencia v. Carlingford Celtic Domingo 25 Pio Baroja 16.45
F.S. Gasteiz - Carlingford Celtic EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:05 pm by matthew

Poll
calendar

buscador vuelos baratos

You are not connected. Please login or register

F.S. Gasteiz - Carlingford Celtic

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1F.S. Gasteiz - Carlingford Celtic Empty F.S. Gasteiz - Carlingford Celtic Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:43 pm

captaincunt

Admin

Event: F.S. Gasteiz - Carlingford Celtic
Date & Kickoff Time: Sunday 15th March, 18:00
Venue: Aldabe
Meeting Time: 17:15 (no later please)

Players:

Lee - Yes
Aitor -
Pablo -
Luisda -
Matthew -
Paul -
Rob -
Ken -
Josean -
Darren -
Iker -

Pedrosa -

This is the team that didn't turn up yesterday. I've been to the federation this morning and they said they have a 3 point reduction and if they don't turn up for a match again then they'll be kicked out of the league. So as far as we and the federation are concerned the game will go ahead as normal. I changed the time as the scheduled time was 09:30 Aldabe Sunday morning but because me and Luisda are going to Madrid, Aitor might be going skiing and Pablo has plans all day Saturday and Sunday morning and the possibility of Iker playing with Alegria and the chance that Josean can't play etc etc I decided it would be best to do my best to get the game moved to Sunday afternoon and the federation have accepted this change. So this means that Luisda, Pablo and myself are available to play, Aitor doesn't know yet and Iker doesn't know until he finds out the time of Alegria match.

2F.S. Gasteiz - Carlingford Celtic Empty Re: F.S. Gasteiz - Carlingford Celtic Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:09 pm

kenmoz

Event: F.S. Gasteiz - Carlingford Celtic

Players:

Lee - Yes
Aitor -
Pablo -
Luisda -
Matthew -
Paul -
Rob -
Ken - yes
Josean -
Darren -
Iker -

Pedrosa -

This is the team that didn't turn up yesterday. I've been to the federation this morning and they said they have a 3 point reduction and if they don't turn up for a match again then they'll be kicked out of the league. So as far as we and the federation are concerned the game will go ahead as normal. I changed the time as the scheduled time was 09:30 Aldabe Sunday morning but because me and Luisda are going to Madrid, Aitor might be going skiing and Pablo has plans all day Saturday and Sunday morning and the possibility of Iker playing with Alegria and the chance that Josean can't play etc etc I decided it would be best to do my best to get the game moved to Sunday afternoon and the federation have accepted this change. So this means that Luisda, Pablo and myself are available to play, Aitor doesn't know yet and Iker doesn't know until he finds out the time of Alegria match.

3F.S. Gasteiz - Carlingford Celtic Empty Re: F.S. Gasteiz - Carlingford Celtic Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:23 pm

Bobby on the bench

[quote="kenmoz"]Event: F.S. Gasteiz - Carlingford Celtic

Players:

Lee - Yes
Aitor -
Pablo -
Luisda -
Matthew -
Paul -
Rob - Rob
Ken - yes
Josean -
Darren -
Iker -

Pedrosa -

Great work Captain on rearranging the match! With your persuasive skills it's no wonder the girls swoon...

4F.S. Gasteiz - Carlingford Celtic Empty Re: F.S. Gasteiz - Carlingford Celtic Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:25 pm

Coach

Yes

5F.S. Gasteiz - Carlingford Celtic Empty Re: F.S. Gasteiz - Carlingford Celtic Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:29 pm

ginger

ginger
Admin

Players:

Lee - Yes
Aitor -
Pablo -
Luisda -
Matthew -
Paul - Yes
Rob - Yes
Ken - Yes
Josean -
Darren -
Iker -

Pedrosa - Yes

6F.S. Gasteiz - Carlingford Celtic Empty Re: F.S. Gasteiz - Carlingford Celtic Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:48 am

captaincunt

Admin

ginger wrote:Players:

Lee - Yes
Aitor - Yes
Pablo - Probably not
Luisda - Yes
Matthew - Yes
Paul - Yes
Rob - Yes
Ken - Yes
Josean - Yes